Professional Learning and Events Calendar
Early Childhood PBIS Tier 1 Series
November 27, 2023
Please plan to attend all three sessions 9/6/2023, 10/24/2023, & 11/27/2023
Description: This 3 day series is designed to train participants on the use of the PBIS framework in early childhood settings to promote the social, emotional, and behavioral development of ALL young children. Please plan to attend all three sessions.
- The importance of creating PBIS system that is developmentally appropriate for early childhood settings.
- The essential components of Early Childhood PBIS and how it is differs from a K-12 School Wide PBIS system
- The use of the Tiered Fidelity Inventory to assess implementation.
Recommended Audience: Early Childhood PBIS coaches, Early Childhood administrators, and Early Childhood PBIS Tier 1 team members
Location: Hamilton County ESC
Each training day will cover two ECPBIS modules. Each module must be registered for individually at occrra.org
Please use the following ST #s when registering:
Sept 6, 2023
- Early Childhood PBIS Module 1: Developing a Leadership Team, Relationships & Environments ST# 10133234
- Early Childhood PBIS Module 2: Developing Program-wide Expectations ST# 10133235
October 24, 2023
- Early Childhood PBIS Module 3: Teaching Expectations Across All Setting ST # 10133236
- Early Childhood PBIS Module 4: Encouraging and Acknowledging Appropriate Behavior ST# 10133237
November 27, 2023
- Early Childhood PBIS Module 5: Responding to Challenging Behavior ST# 10133238
- Early Childhood PBIS Module 6: Data-based Decision-making ST# 10133239
Most SST13 registration takes place using a Google Form. Some events will require you to register through the Ohio Professional Registry (OPR) via The Ohio Child Care Resource and Referral Association (OCCRRA). Click here for directions on how to create an OPR account.