Professional Learning and Events Calendar
Implementing Effective PBIS Classroom Systems 8/7/2023 & 9/21/2023
September 21, 2023
Description: This training will provide a more detailed look at classroom practices. PBIS coaches, administrators, team members, and other classroom practice leaders engage in the professional learning necessary to install and coach the identified classroom practices/components in a systemic, efficient, and effective way.
Attendees must attend both sessions 8/7/2023 & 9/21/2023
- Create a system for supporting teachers through coaching the classroom component module
- Identify the practices within the classroom components
- Be prepared to collect data specific to the module
- Identify and provide technical assistance to teachers in need of more support
- Train the components to school/district staff
Recommended Audience: PBIS coaches, administrators, PBIS Tier 1 team members, teacher, and other classroom practice leaders NEW to education/teaching.
Location: Hamilton County ESC
Most SST13 registration takes place using a Google Form. Some events will require you to register through the Ohio Professional Registry (OPR) via The Ohio Child Care Resource and Referral Association (OCCRRA). Click here for directions on how to create an OPR account.