Accessing the General Curriculum for All Learners
November 2, 2022
Description: Participants will unpack the video-based learning series from Ohio Center for Autism and Low Incidence (OCALI) that explores practical resources designed to ensure that All learners have access to the general curriculum.
Category: Special/General Educators
- To become familiar with “Access to the General Curriculum for ALL Learners” website
- To be able to successfully navigate & locate strategies grounded in research that are designed to ensure that ALL learners have access to the general curriculum.
- General Educators and Teacher Leaders
- Intervention Specialists
- Related service personnel
- Special Education Directors/Supervisors
Event Location: Virtual