Preschool Literacy Leaders Network Session 2
January 27, 2022
SST13 will be offering a 3 part virtual literacy network for Early Childhood Literacy Leaders in SW Ohio. The purpose of the network is to establish a community of preschool programs across the region to learn and discuss topics related to language and literacy from the leadership perspective.
- Build background knowledge of each topic
- Share and receive knowledge and experiences from local schools and districts
- Discuss and collaborate on essential questions to improve literacy instruction
- Network with other literacy leaders across the region
- Receive ongoing support to implement specific activities to lead literacy instruction in your schools
Recommended Audience: The content is focused on improving literacy systems at the district and school level, therefore it is highly encouraged that individuals who have decision-making capacity within the preschool program attend. The sessions are not intended for teachers.
Face to Face? NO
Zoom link if applicable: Zoom link will be sent to registered participants prior to the session
Will the Zoom session be recorded and shared? NO