In Pursuit of Equity: Identify your Vulnerable Decision Points (VDPs)
Over the last several years, many of us have spent time taking a hard look at our implicit biases and how they affect our judgment, ...
Early Childhood Language Development for Future Academic Success
Early literacy development can be conceptualized using the Simple View of Reading, just as later literacy components can be. In the Simple View of Reading, ...
Rethinking That “All Means the Same” in Prek Learning Opportunities
All children have the right to equitable learning opportunities that help them achieve their full potential as engaged learners and valued members of society. Thus, ...
Beyond literacy and math nights – the importance of engaging families of SWD for overall improvement
Our topic this month is Parent/Family Engagement in schools. We know that families who are involved in their child’s education at home or at school ...
- August 7, 2023: Implementing Effective PBIS Classroom Systems 8/7/2023 & 9/21/2023
- August 16, 2023: Child Outcomes Summary (COS) Training
- August 18, 2023: 2023-2024 Literacy Leaders’ Network/Literacy Improvement Pathway Series
- August 21, 2023: Child Outcomes Summary (COS) Training
- August 25, 2023: Child Outcomes Summary (COS) Training
Click for the full SST13 Calendar!
On the Scene with Region 13
Screeners, Diagnostics, Progress Monitoring, Oh My! An Interview to Sort it All Out – Featuring Ohio Literacy Lead Carolyn Turner – On the Scene with SST 13
Our “On the Scene with Region 13” podcast is where we share our conversations with educational leaders from around the region to further promote continuous improvement in the field of education. Click here to subscribe!